Skip to main content
As of the 24 September 2015 The Centre for Ageing Research and Development in Ireland (CARDI) became the Ageing Research and Development Division within the Institute of Public Health in Ireland (IPH).
This website will remain online but will no longer be updated. To keep up to date with our work please visit the Division of Ageing Research and Development section of the IPH website.
You are here
Research Projects - H
Dr Kieran Walsh, Irish Centre for Social Gerontology, NUI Galway
Queen's University Belfast
Irish Centre for Social Gerontology
National University of Ireland, Galway
- Professor Eamonn O'Shea and Dr Kieran Walsh, The Irish Centre for Social Gerontology, NUI Galway
- Dr Michael Murray, Institute of Spatial and Environmental Planning, Queen's University Belfast
- Dr Sheelah Connolly, Centre for Clinical and Population Studies, Queen's University Belfast
- Mr Mark Allen and Ms Caroline McGuire, Rural Community Network
- Ms. Martina Gavin, FORUM, Rural Community Development Organisation
- Dr John McDonagh, Department of Geography, NUI Galway.
Older people in Rural Communities: Exploring Attachment, Contribution and Diversity in Rural Ireland and Northern Ireland