Based on Laing & Buisson's latest survey of providers with 3 or more care homes, completed in 2008, the Directory offers users the most up-to-date and comprehensive overview of corporate care home holdings.
This latest edition includes details of:
- 315 for-profit providers which between them own, lease or manage over 3,370 homes for older or physically disabled people with over 162,600 registered beds
- 127 not-for-profit providers which between them own, lease or manage almost 1,400 homes for older or physically disabled people with over 49,000 registered beds
- Index of providers of care for older people or physically disabled persons by provider name
- Summary of homes/beds owned or leased, and managed by category of provider
- Table of top 20 providers by number of beds
This fully updated and expanded edition now also includes:
384 providers which between them own, manage or lease almost 4,500 homes for learning disabled or mentally ill people with over 39,000 registered beds.
Information on each provider includes:
- Name, address, contact name, telephone & fax numbers, email & web site addresses for corporate offices, additional information about acquisitions etc
- Registered company number or charity number
- Category of provider (e.g. UK publicly quoted company, private company, non-profit organisation)
- Total homes/beds owned or leased and managed
- And for providers of care for older people or physically disabled persons only: names and address of homes owned or leased, and managed, plus number of registered beds, classified as carehome with nursing, or care home only 2
Plus featured articles on the state of the market.
For further information, please contact: Market Reports on 020 7833 9123 firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Brochure including Order Form