Skip to main content
As of the 24 September 2015 The Centre for Ageing Research and Development in Ireland (CARDI) became the Ageing Research and Development Division within the Institute of Public Health in Ireland (IPH).
This website will remain online but will no longer be updated. To keep up to date with our work please visit the Division of Ageing Research and Development section of the IPH website.
You are here
Ageing Matters: December 2014
17th December 2014, Age Action Ireland
Age Action Ireland
December edition of Ageing Matters from Age Action Ireland. This month’s contents include:
- Budget 2015 – we highlight the major changes for older people, page 3;
- Record breakers – our innocent Big Knit supporters are set to enter the Guinness Book of Records, page 4;
- Positive Success – photos and reports from Positive Ageing Week 2014, pages 5&7;
- Digital champions – this year’s Google Silver Surfers have been named, pages 8&9;
- Christmas FM – the volunteer-led station has chosen us as their partner, pages 10&11;
- Impact of austerity – our new booklet looks at the impact of austerity on older people, pages 12&13;
For these stories and more see http://bit.ly/1zr5jcL