Skip to main content
As of the 24 September 2015 The Centre for Ageing Research and Development in Ireland (CARDI) became the Ageing Research and Development Division within the Institute of Public Health in Ireland (IPH).
This website will remain online but will no longer be updated. To keep up to date with our work please visit the Division of Ageing Research and Development section of the IPH website.
You are here
Ageing Matters: April 2015
12th May 2015, Age Action Ireland
Age Action Ireland
The latest edition of Age Action Ireland's Ageing Matters is out. This April 2015 issue includes articles on:
- Outgoing CEO Robin Webster muses on the last 22 years Pages 8 & 9;
- We ask our readers to complete a survey on financial elder abuse as part of a project financed by Ulster Bank Pages 6 & 7;
- Care and Repair’s Claire Bellis describes how Bord Gáis Energy is working with older customers Pages 12 & 13
- Sean Oliver discusses the seminal work by Simone de Beauvoir ‘The Coming of Age’ Pages 10 & 11 ;
- Some photos from our Vintage Night in Camden Street Page 14.
For these articles and much more visit http://bit.ly/1F1yaYt