Skip to main content
As of the 24 September 2015 The Centre for Ageing Research and Development in Ireland (CARDI) became the Ageing Research and Development Division within the Institute of Public Health in Ireland (IPH).
This website will remain online but will no longer be updated. To keep up to date with our work please visit the Division of Ageing Research and Development section of the IPH website.
You are here
- Northern Ireland
- Republic of Ireland
12th August 2013
- Prof E O'Shea, Economics, NUI Galway
- Mr B Bonner, Public Health, Public Health Agency, NI;
- Dr S Connolly, Economics and Public Health, QUB;
- Ms M Gavin, Social Care, FORUM - Community Development Organisation NI;
- Ms C Maguire, healthy ageing rural, RCN - Rural Community Network NI;
- Dr J McDonagh, Geography, NUI Galway;
- Dr M Murray, Spatial Planning, QUB;
- Prof T Scharf, Social and Rural Gerontology, ICSG - NUI Galway;
- Dr K Walsh, Psycho-socio ageing and Environmental Gerontology, ICSG - NUI Galway.