Skip to main content
As of the 24 September 2015 The Centre for Ageing Research and Development in Ireland (CARDI) became the Ageing Research and Development Division within the Institute of Public Health in Ireland (IPH).
This website will remain online but will no longer be updated. To keep up to date with our work please visit the Division of Ageing Research and Development section of the IPH website.
You are here
Future directions and collective strengths in dementia research
Best Western Academy Plaza Hotel, Findlater Place, Off Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1
Registration is now closed for this event
For more information: email@example.com
Republic of Ireland
CARDI in collaboration with the Irish Network for Research in Dementia and Neurodegeneration, Alzheimer’s Society (NI) and the Alzheimer’s Society of Ireland will host a free networking and information event entitled Future directions and collective strengths in dementia research on Friday 12 December 2014 at the Best Western Academy Plaza Hotel, Findlater Place, (off Upper O'Connell Street), Dublin 1. The event will bring together researchers and funders to explore current and future directions in dementia research in Ireland, North and South.
- Prof Brian Lawlor, Connolly Norman Professor of Old Age Psychiatry, Mercer's Institute for Research on Ageing, TCD
- Dr Bernadette McGuinness Clinical Senior Lecturer/Consultant, QUB
- Prof Eamon O’Shea, Department of Economics, NUIG
- Prof Suzanne Martin, Professor of Occupational Therapy, University of Ulster
- Dr Kate Irving, Lecturer in Mental Health, Dublin City University
- Dr Cora O’Neill, Senior Lecturer in Biochemistry & Cell Biology, University College Cork
- Dr Rosa Sancho, Research Knowledge Manager, Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Dr Teresa Maguire, Head of Population Health and Health Services Research,
Health Research Board
- Dr Gail Johnston, Programme Manager, Public Health Agency
- Dr Dara Dunican, Scientific Programme Officer, Science Foundation Ireland
Full event agenda here