Skip to main content
As of the 24 September 2015 The Centre for Ageing Research and Development in Ireland (CARDI) became the Ageing Research and Development Division within the Institute of Public Health in Ireland (IPH).
This website will remain online but will no longer be updated. To keep up to date with our work please visit the Division of Ageing Research and Development section of the IPH website.
You are here
European Delirium Association and British Geriatrics Society Dementia Section Joint meeting
Waterloo Campus, King's College London
The European Delirium Association and British Geriatrics Society Dementia Section Joint meeting will be held in London, United Kingdom, from 2-4 September 2015.
Main meeting: 3-4 September 2015
2 September Pre-conference Delirium Training Day
Abstracts are accepted for presentation in the following categories:
- Epidemiology (prevalence, surveys, follow-up, mortality)
- Diagnostics (scales, scores, MRI, EEG, diagnostic apparatus, CSF)
- Aetiology/Pathophysiology (cholinergic deficiency, blood brain barrier)
- Prevention (clinical programs, pre-intervention medication RCTs, infrastructure, screening, weaning)
- Risk and precipitating factors (dementia, infection)
- Treatment and management (medication, structured setting, nursing care)
- Clinical phenomenology (hyperactive delirium, uncommon cases, psychopathology)
- Service development
- Quality improvement
- Education and training innovations
The deadline for abstract submission is the 15 July 2015. Details can be found here http://bit.ly/EDABGS15Abstracts
More information here