- About Us
- CARDI Grants Programme
- Research database and directory
- Useful Links
The Challenge of Ageing
Publisher:BBC World Service
Date published:1 March, 2013
Featured item on home page:
Does the future belong to the old? And is it time to re-define what we actually mean by Old Age? Joining Helena Kenendy QC on stage at the London School of Economics is the celebrated Swedish statistician Hans Rosling, renowned crime writer PD James, now in her nineties, and Oxford Professor of Gerontology Sarah Harper. Plus a live audience at the Space For Thought festival at the LSE.
Watch the podcast here.
- UK 'underprepared for ageing population'
- You want to live to 1,000? Start making friends
- Our Changing Expectations of Life: What do we really want?
- Three score years and then? The new biology of ageing
- Intergenerational Ambivalence conference in Oxford 21 April 2010
- Journal of Population Ageing
- Evidence Matters in Dementia Care
- A closer look at extending life with nanotechnology
- Community Safety
- Diagnosing Delirium Podcast: Cognitive Ageing and Cognitive Epidemiology