Skip to main content
As of the 24 September 2015 The Centre for Ageing Research and Development in Ireland (CARDI) became the Ageing Research and Development Division within the Institute of Public Health in Ireland (IPH).
This website will remain online but will no longer be updated. To keep up to date with our work please visit the Division of Ageing Research and Development section of the IPH website.
You are here
25th February 2013, Age Action Ireland
The February edition of Ageing Matters is now out, and is bursting with news and views. The contents include:
- Find out how to avail of government grants to keep your home warm;
- Justice delayed is justice denied, says Age Action Chief Executive Robin Webster;
- HSE plans mean that waiting lists will be likely for nursing home beds in 2013;
- Sight loss supports for older people can give them a new lease of life;
- Proposed legislation aims to widen the rights of grandparents.
Read more here.