- About Us
- CARDI Grants Programme
- Research database and directory
- Useful Links
‘Women on the Edge?’ : Women’s Resource and Development Agency NI
Publisher:Women’s Resource and Development Agency
Date published:12 July, 2011
Featured item on home page:
The Women’s Resource and Development Agency launched a new report entitled ‘Women on the Edge?' in July 2011. The report examines the standards of living of women in Northern Ireland and it contains a section specifically dealing with older women.
The report, written by Ms Bronagh Hinds from DemocraShe, reflects findings published by CARDI (Hillyard et al 2010) showing that many older women are struggling in the recession and others are concerned about what the future holds.
The full report ‘Women on the Edge?’ and a four-page summary are available from the Women’s Resource and Development Agency at www.wrda.net.
- Making the Connection 2: Attitudes, lifestyle and volunteering activity of the 50+ age group in Northern Ireland
- Ironing Out the Wrinkles of Research Governance and Ethics-Seminar
- "Social Entrepreneurship in Ireland: A Review of Research, Teaching and Policy Development"
- NI Palliative Care Research Forum Seminar: Call for abstracts
- Choice and Control for Older People: Empowering service users to effectively facilitate their own care
- E-SENIORS conference: Paris
- Living Longer – Working Longer: CARDI Seminar Series 2010
- National Council on the Forum on End of Life : Report and Draft Plan
- The GreenHouse Project as a New Approach in Nursing Home Care: Implications for Dementia
- A Picture of Ageing Research: Ireland, North and South