- About Us
- CARDI Grants Programme
- Research database and directory
- Useful Links
Invitation to Shape Key Priorities (Belfast)
24/10/2008 - 11:00
24/10/2008 - 16:30
The Centre for Ageing Research and Development in Ireland (CARDI) would like to invite you or a colleague to help us identify ageing research priorities that are relevant to policy and practice in Ireland (North and South).
CARDI has been established to help ensure research plays its role in planning for an ageing population in Ireland.
There is a need for more research in a wide variety of areas to enable our ageing population to live life to the full and to give those designing and developing services and facilities access to the latest research thinking.
We are hosting a number of events across Ireland to help us inform decisions on the research we support in the future:
Holiday Inn, Ormeau Avenue
Friday 24 October 2008, 11am
Light Lunch will be provided
To register for any of the events please email us at email@example.com or telephone
+ 44 (0) 28 9069 0066. Please indicate any special requirements you may need.
Please register by Thursday 16th October 2008, as places are limited.
If you are unable to attend and would like to feedback to CARDI, a questionnaire is available for completion on www.cardi.ie/priorities
If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dr Roger O’Sullivan
- Illustrating Ageing in Ireland north and south – Key Facts and Figures
- CARDI secures new grant to support research on ageing in Ireland, North and South
- CARDI E-Bulletin: November 2012
- Research Database and Directory
- Ageing Matters in Ireland - May 2008
- CARDI E-Bulletin: October 2009
- Ageing knows no borders
- CARDI Consultation - Shaping Key Priorities in Ageing Research in Ireland
- The significance of longevity cannot be underestimated
- Developments in Housing, Health and Technology for Older People: Showcasing Research and Practice