- About Us
- CARDI Grants Programme
- Research database and directory
- Useful Links
Heterogeneity in time preference among older households."
07/03/2013 - 00:00
Featured item on home page:
ESRI Research Seminar: "Heterogeneity in time preference among older households."
The above seminar will be given by Cormac O'Dea, Institute for Fiscal Studies, London. It will take place at the ESRI, Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin on 7 March at 4pm. No booking required.
- Perspectives in Public Health: Healthy Ageing
- The Impact of Structural Ageing on Crime Trends: a South Australian Case Study
- Age Action Ireland's Ageing Matters Newsletter: May 2012
- ASSESSING CURRENT AND FUTURE HOUSING AND SUPPORT OPTIONS FOR OLDER LGB PEOPLE
- National Strategies to Address Dementia: Alzheimer Australia
- Is there a future for care homes? Age UK
- Supporting Caregivers and Caregiving in an Aging Canada
- Designing Everyday Technologies for Alzheimer's Care: Survey
- "Ageing in the light of crises": Final abstract call
- Public Health Annual Scientific Conference - 12 June 2013 – Belfast