- About Us
- CARDI Grants Programme
- Research database and directory
- Useful Links
Extra healthy years or just extra years? Health expectancy research report launch
07/03/2013 - 12:00
07/03/2013 - 13:00
Featured item on home page:
On Thursday 7 March CARDI and the Institute of Public Health in Ireland (IPH) will launch a report which focuses on what we can learn from the data on the island of Ireland on healthy ageing. It will take place between 12 noon and 1 pm in the IPH offices in Forestview, Belfast.
Attendance is free and the launch will also be available as a live
For more information and registration please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +353 (0)1 478 6300.
- Increasing life expectancy on the island: healthy years or just extra years?
- THE GREAT AGEING DEBATE Discussion by Will Self & Professor Fay Weldon
- Life after the Census: Using Administrative Data to Analyse Society
- Beta-blockers 'may lower dementia risk'
- Elder Not Older : Older People As Community Assets
- Belfast has UK's highest dementia diagnosis rate, report says
- New report on complementary therapies for arthritis reveals lack of scientific evidence
- Anti-social Behavior (ASB) in society today
- CARDI data mining call closes on 4 February
- International Conference on Social Science, to be held in Kusadasi, Izmir, Turkey