- About Us
- CARDI Grants Programme
- Research database and directory
- Useful Links
Dementia: public knowledge and attitudes ARK
18/10/2011 - 12:00
18/10/2011 - 13:00
Featured item on home page:
ARK is pleased to announce the first seminar in its 2011/12 seminar series
Dementia: public knowledge and attitudes
In this presentation, Maria McManus (Dementia Services Development Centre) will explore how much we know about dementia, and out attitudes towards someone with dementia. The seminar will focus on results from the 2010 Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey.
The seminar will take place on Tuesday 18th October,from 12:00-13:00 at NICVA, 61 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast, followed by lunch. The seminar is free, but please book a place via email email@example.com or telephone 028 71675513
- UCD Geary Institute: Behavioural Seminar Series
- CAP Research Seminar - Alzheimer’s Disease
- Galway County & City Age Friendly Initiative Launch
- TILDA launches first results report
- 'Public Understandings and Responses to Dementia'
- “The interrelationship of philanthropy,volunteering, and cognition in older adults:A cross-sectional and longitudinal analysis”
- Ironing Out the Wrinkles of Research Governance and Ethics-Seminar
- "Social Entrepreneurship in Ireland: A Review of Research, Teaching and Policy Development"
- Lunch time seminar - Work, wealth and health of older workers in Ireland –north and south
- Launch of the Report of SVP’s Older People’s Commission