- About Us
- CARDI Grants Programme
- Research database and directory
- Useful Links
An Introduction to Elder Mediation
20/02/2012 - 17:30
20/02/2012 - 18:30
Featured item on home page:
The Mediators’ Institute of Ireland (The MII) is hosting to An Introduction to Elder Mediation, on 20 February 2012, 17.30 to 18.30 in the Camden Court Hotel, Dublin 2.
Elder Mediation is a collaborative process for addressing the challenges and changes that can arise for older people and their families, and can include key personnel such as hospital staff, nursing home or other key specialists.
Speakers will include: Karen Erwin, President of the Mediators’ Institute of Ireland; Judy McCann-Beranger, author, educator and Chairperson of the first World Summit and Symposium on Mediation and Issues of Aging and past-President of both Family Mediation Canada and Family Service Canada; and Jackie Buckley, Head of the Property and Private Client Department, Hayes Solicitors.
Light refreshments will be provided.
RSVP – Deirdre Conway +353 1 6099190 / email@example.com
- Perspectives in Public Health: Healthy Ageing
- The Impact of Structural Ageing on Crime Trends: a South Australian Case Study
- Age Action Ireland's Ageing Matters Newsletter: May 2012
- ASSESSING CURRENT AND FUTURE HOUSING AND SUPPORT OPTIONS FOR OLDER LGB PEOPLE
- Is there a future for care homes? Age UK
- Designing Everyday Technologies for Alzheimer's Care: Survey
- Supporting Caregivers and Caregiving in an Aging Canada
- National Strategies to Address Dementia: Alzheimer Australia
- Heterogeneity in time preference among older households."
- AGE Monthly Newsletter: CoverAGE 2012 - Issue 128